Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6, Ravioli


I didn't post last monday! Woooops. Here's what we missed:

I must confess, I needed something super fast and easy today. My schedule was packed from 10 am till 4pm and dinner had to be on the table at 4:30.

So? an old personal favorite of mine, stolen from my usual cooking days out of a package.

Cheese Ravioli.

Recipe is easy.
1 package frozen Rav from Winco :)
1 can of 5-cheese Tomato sauce. I did add some extra cheese, onion and garlic powders, and Italian seasoning, just to make me feel like i was actually cooking something.
and some cheese on top

Five minutes later and we were done! Vuala
Now, onto tonight's actual dish :)



.

1 comment:

Midwest Keech said...

There's no shame in taking a little help from the store's frozen food case...Hey, you definitely paid less than what you would have to buy ALL the ingredients to make your own. I'm sure James wasn't complaining either.